Wednesday 17 September 2014

Simple in Creepers











EBAY t-shirt // H&M midi skirt // PRIMARK bag & socks // MARKET shoes // BANK Leather Jacket

Here is another casual outfit because not everyday I wear heels! So guys I got my Celine Paris top from Ebay!! Oh I do love Ebay I always find good stuff on there. But back to the post lol ... I got my Celine Top in a size small but when it arrived I though it was a bit baggy and I did not like this look So I thought hmmmmm we got to fix this lool.

I paired it with a black fitted midi skirt and tucked it in to make it look the size I wanted it, & I loved it :)
Well guys if you know me everyone knows I love myself a pair of platform shoes they are one of my favourites! So my creepers fit in my favourites very well lool. Pairing them with a pair of frilly socks yes I Like :) & last but not least I had to wear my leather jacket with this look it would have not been complete without it! Some gold accessories & red lips as some last touches.

One last thing can you guys believe my bags from Primark was a must buy & such a bargain !! £9

Shan xx






1 comment: