Monday 15 September 2014

Casual












PRIMARK Jeans, Jumper, Shirt & Shoes // DUNE Clutch // MK Watch 

 Well Guys I am absolutley  in LOVE with my jumper I Picked Up from Primark at such a bargain! I Love a good knit jumper :) Simple is always BEST in my eyes so this simple look worked well for me. I paired my jumper with a plain white shirt ( I have a thing for jumpers paired with a shirt but shhhh lool ). A pair of blue jeans YES with my nude patent doll shoes & nude clutch to pull everything together.

This look is a very casual look that can be dressed up if you choose to by simply adding a pair of nude courts if you were going out with friends or just want a change.

P.S
The colour of my nails at the moment is Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in the colour 'Rose Hip 421' and I am loving it !

Shan xx


No comments:

Post a Comment