Sunday 24 August 2014

A Simple look





PRIMARK Top & Glasses // LITTLEWOODS Trousers // EBAY Boots //

Hey Guys :)
I've had these cigarette trousers for ages in the bottom of my wardrobe (silly me lool ) and the other day I saw them and thought OH! I have to blog them! I love the detail on the trousers with the black strip down the sides and the bound pockets. Also I just love the satin material & colour. I had so many ideas on styling these trousers but I went for a simple look because I was running errand. SO I paired it with a black textured crop top and my suede ankle boots and some simple gold accessories. Imagen I got my glasses from primark last summer for £1 and I just fell in love with them because I LOVE the vintage look.

I would like to share with you other ways I would style these trousers so keep updated :) By Following me On Instragram - Shanice_ejames

No comments:

Post a Comment